Community & School Resources
Please note that many of our local service organizations are temporarily modifying their hours of operation, cancelling programs or changing how they are serving. The guide does not reflect this information as it is changing daily. Additional temporary services are also not reflected in the guide as they are also changing daily. We suggest contacting an organization directly or one of the resources on page 2 of the guide if you need current information.
- Virtual mental health support. This could be one time or ongoing.
- Help getting connected to mental health resources in the community.
- Phone call, social distance or virtual meetings (one time or ongoing) for assistance with current, local resources for concerns about housing, food, health, parenting, etc.
- Virtual student groups, individual and family support
- Local drug and alcohol treatment and resource information
- Support for American Indian/Alaska Native students K-12 providing culture based educational opportunities, resources, Native events, school community information and support for student success in their educational goals