Mental Health Resources
Ways to speak to your student about Coronavirus
- NASP Talking to Children About COVID-19: A Parent Resource
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (English, Spanish, and Chinese versions available)
- Child Mind Institute Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- National Public Radio Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring the New Coronavirus
- University of Maryland Center of Excellence for Early Childhood and Infant Mental Health Coronavirus Kids Flyer
- Response to Coronavirus - Resource Round-Up
Activities while on Stay at Home order
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network Simple Activities for Children and Adolescents
- NASA STEM Activities K-4
- Discovery Education Virtual Field Trips for the Family
- 25 Ways to Get Moving at Home Infographic from the American Heart Association
- PBS Daily Activities for Families
- Peep and the Big Wide World: games and videos for children and parents to explore science.
- The Pacific Science Center has great online resources to spark Curiosity at Home.
- Online Education Resources - education companies offering free subscriptions
- Things to do at home with your children - a giant list!
- YMCA 360 On-demand classes now available for adults and children. Free for a limited time
Kid Mindfulness Activities